View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 03:32 AM   #50
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
admit it, what we want is a powerhouse laptop at a netbook price!
I'd not use a laptop as main ebook reader. Too large, too bulky. I even find a netbook too bulky, mainly because of that keyboard. Once Asus (was it Asus?) produces that netbook they showed on the CeBit, now that's when it becomes interesting (two touchscreens, one of which can be used as a keyboard). But it'll still be too large for nighttime reading or comfy-chair reading (don't even mention hammock reading!).

A good novel-reading device (textbooks, reports, etc might have different requirements) shouldn't be much bigger than an average pocket. That's why I think UMPC's might be a better competition to dedicated e-readers than netbooks.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote