View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 01:31 AM   #1
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Changed your reading habits?

Has having a ereader changed your reading habits?

In the past year or so, since I got my eb 1150 I have pretty much switched entirely over to reading ebooks. I used to visit my used bookstore all the time, but now I just download a new book. If its not available in ebook format? I don't buy it.

I recently went to my used bookstore here, I took in a ton of books, and came out with about 20, which have been sitting in their basket since they got home, instead of being read.

Why? They are not on my ereader.

I would say that having my ereader did change my reading habits significantly.

Amy

ps. not sure if this is the right forum for this type of topic. :-)
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote