View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #8
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
[QUOTE=badgoodDeb;311971]So just where does "Regency Reads" publish these 5 books a month?

The website is regencyreads.com The books are also on the multiformat side of Fictionwise.

Every month I check Regency Reads to find out the new releases then look for them on Fictionwise. RR usually releases them all at the beginning of the month and FW gradually through the month.

I've got 4 of this month's so far. This morning I bought and read A Christmas Conspiracy . It's shorter than usual.

Laine
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote