View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #20
FatCatElvis
FatCatElvis began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4 32GB (iOS 5.1.1), iPad Mini 64GB (iOS 6.1.2)
Reinstalled new plug-in - 2 new error messages

Installed the newest plug in. Have two new error messages.

I have over 1500 books in Marvin and over 3000 books in Calibre. I started the MarvinXD interface, it indexed Calibre and Marvin library fine, and showed me the list of books in separate window. I clicked on Show Matched Status and found a series of green, yellow and white books.

I compared the yellow metadata of several files (and frankly couldn't identify what the difference was for most of the files, perhaps it was a new cover image) but because I like to keep all the metadata synchronized, I chose transfer to Calibre (error message), then tried to Marvin (got error message). Had to disconnect Calibre Connector in Marvin, restart Calibre.

DIALOG BOX: TypeError: Can only concatenate list (not "Nonetype") to list...

calibre, version 1.3.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:can only concatenate list (not "NoneType") to list

calibre 1.3 isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.5
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.marvin_manager.book_status", line 1048, in dispatch_context_menu_event
File "calibre_plugins.marvin_manager.book_status", line 1908, in show_view_metadata_dialog
File "calibre_plugins.marvin_manager.book_status", line 5590, in _update_metadata
File "calibre_plugins.marvin_manager.book_status", line 5442, in _update_marvin_metadata
File "calibre_plugins.marvin_manager.book_status", line 2208, in _build_metadata_update
TypeError: can only concatenate list (not "NoneType") to list

The other error message occurred when I was deleting the books in "white". I had about 4-5 books. The first two books deleted fine. Then I tried to delete the 3rd book, and got the following error message, and a perpetual spinning wheel with "Updating Marvin Library..." showing. Again, I hit disconnect in Marvin, and had to restart Calibre.
calibre, version 1.3.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>IndexError</b>:list index out of range

calibre 1.3 isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.5
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.marvin_manager.book_status", line 2970, in _delete_books
IndexError: list index out of range

Thoughts?

Last edited by FatCatElvis; 09-13-2013 at 09:37 PM.