View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #14
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
So far, I can honestly say that, as I reached the end of each book, the beginning of the next "mile" in the series was readily apparent to me. Of the books available, however, Patriots and Tyrants was the only beginning I knew right away, if only because I always knew from the start how the first book would end. The same can't be said for the ending of the next books. They are as much a surprise to me as they are to anyone else. The only exception, I think, will be the sixth and final book. I know exactly how the series ends, and pretty much have known from the start.

I hope you'll give Jefferson's Road a try. It is, hands-down, the best stuff I've ever written.
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote