View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 03:27 PM   #416
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
@t.kruse

If some of your suggestions were implemented I'd be really annoyed

For instance PDF zoom reset. I cropped my PDFs for a reason. The reset to the top left is very handy. I never want to start reading in the bottom right corner.

And the recent read not including the recently finished suggestion. I wouldn't like that, cause sometimes I "finish" a book by accident (when looking at the end of the book) or want to go back when reading a series. I realise most people won't reread a book recently finished, but if you want to remember something you recently read, etc, etc, it still is useful for SOME people.

And some suggestions are a little specific. Like that you always want the library tile on the homescreen. I think a more realistic and useful suggestion would be that tiles could be added, marked permanent and dismissed as the user saw fit. Not everyone has the same usage patterns.

Some of your suggestions are already possible:
Series info....just add it, then it will be there and no internet lookup is necessary.

Not showing book covers when asleep or turned off suggestion. Just uncheck the box in the settings. If/When reading something you don't want to display to the world, it is easy enough to turn that setting off for the book, and it's easy to notice that it is showing the book cover when you put it to sleep/turn it off. If you are leaving a book unattended and open, expect people can look at what you're reading anyway...
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote