View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:04 AM   #38
Mort1997
Wizard
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various , Voyage, Oasis, K3, K4T,Nook Glow+Kobo Aura/H2O/One
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
I just got the first book in William Kent Krueger's Cork O'Connor series (Iron Lake). There are 12 so far. The O'Connor character is described as 'a three-quarters Irish and one-quarter Ojibwe ex-sheriff in Aurora, Minnesota'.

Also collecting some of James Grippando's books from his Jack Swyteck series (a criminal defense lawyer in Miami, FL). I have one, so far -- my book budget is getting hammered this month.
Thanks for mentioning William Kent Krueger, I picked up Iron Lake and it is excellent - but putting it down at night is a bit of a problem!
Mort1997 is offline   Reply With Quote