View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #8
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks, dgatwood. I'm not an Apple user, so I looked at the two guides. Is the file only used in fixed layout ePubs?
No, but with the exception of the specified-fonts option, all the other options are specific to fixed-layout EPUB books, IIRC.

In other words, the snippet I posted is pretty much everything that reflowable book authors need to know or care about, AFAIK.
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote