View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #14669
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Yes, a splendid series. And I can't buy the Ivan book until February!
Ah, I bought the eArc when it first came out. I felt fleetingly guilty, until I actually started reading (about 30 seconds after hitting "Buy" on the site). Then I stopped feeling guilty and started enjoying it all.

Miles, especially the early Miles, is such a wonderful, raving, hyper-active lunatic that you can't possibly not laugh out loud at him. And cry with him too.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote