View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #13
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My KF looks new too. I can't see getting only 75 for it. Maybe in another year.
$75 right now is a pretty decent trade-in value. Especially when the upgraded version new is $160. Sure you can put it on ebay, craigslist, whereever and get a bit more but the ability to walk in with a used KF and walk out with $75 without the hassle, time, and potential to get ripped off, is worth something.

I'd be surprised if the going price for a used KF is over $100. I'm not talking about the oddball sale to someone for $140, but the general going price.

My KF looks newer than new and I'll probably be trading mine in at Best Buy for a new KFHD.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote