View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #12
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Geekmaster I don't understand your post and I've read it several times now. What is a "usb network interface"? And more specifically what is it called and how do I access it in Windows 7? How do I assign IP addresses on the USB network? And how does it differ from assigning IP addresses on the network as a whole?

In Windows 7 there is exactly one place for networks and all network are displayed there. And I cannot change the IP address for my home network, that has to be set automatically else I lose my internet connection (I tried it anyway and it didn't change anything).

I have this problem that even setting the IP address for the rdnis gadget, checking ipconfig it shows that it completely ignored my settings. If I ssh into what the IP should be, it times out. If I ssh into what ipconfig tells me the address is, the connection is immediately refused.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote