View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 07:11 AM   #352
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Lucky you, then. For people in North America wi-fi access is mostly limited to chain coffee shops, McDonald's, public libraries, and a few other scattered locations.
I live in North America a few months out of the year, specifically the California central valley. I think that Wi-Fi is more accessible there than it is here in Germany, at least free access is. I use McDonald's and Starbucks hot spots there, but the Wi-Fi hotspot built into my Android smartphone gives me access via EDGE or 3G everywhere I am, so when all else fails I just turn on the phone's Wi-Fi hotspot wherever I am, here or in California. Unfortunately, EDGE and 3G have quota limits that can end up costing money, so Wi-Fi is a better choice when available.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote