View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilki View Post
I've just installed Calibre. When I connect my Kobo Vox to the pc, the pc sees it fine. I set usb storage on the kobo to on, and calibre shows a device icon. However, when I click that icon to see the books on the kobo, it shows no books. I am trying to copy the books from the vox to the calibre library, but calibre does not see them - none of them.

I'm not computer illiterate, but I seem to be kobo and calibre illiterate. I would be grateful for some help.
Some vendor supplied books on the device are not accessible externally.
How did these titles arrive on the Kobo?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote