View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #126
Figlilly
Zealot
Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2&3, Paperwhites, Kindle Touch, Kobo Clara, IPad Air2
I didn't ever think I would like an audio book because I love to curl up with the printed word but I am currently listening to The Nine Princes of Amber series read by the author himself, Roger Zelazny. I am loving it. I have read the books dozens of times but hearing the author's interpretation has brought a freshness to the story and more admiration from me on his wonderful way with words. I have finally found a use for my IPad The speakers are great, I don't have to bother with headphones and the audio book does not run the battery down as fast as a visual book.
Figlilly is offline   Reply With Quote