View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #12
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
I got my Touch back around September, and while I love some things about it, the pain in the behind of sorting and shelving the books has the Nook mostly in the drawer and me reading everything on my Kindle.

Has there seriously not even been some kind of app created similar to the Calibre Kindle Collections Manager for the Nook Touch? Might rooting it give me better shelving/sorting/collections options?

I'm one of those people who likes to throw a bunch of stuff onto her device and then sort by genre or author, but having to go through EVERY SINGLE BOOK EVERY SINGLE TIME is really irritating.
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote