View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #19
frankieGom
Interested
frankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Glo, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereaderbug View Post
Could someone please tell me how to install this update manually without registering and installing the desktop software? I do not plan registering the Kobo Touch if I can help it. Any help is greatly appreciated. my current firmware version is 1.9.9 (r31493 8/19/11).
Thanks.
Download the zip file to your PC and extract the contents (preserving the directory structure) to your Kobo's .kobo directory. Switch off, switch on and the new version should get installed automatically.

François

Last edited by frankieGom; 12-25-2011 at 07:54 PM.
frankieGom is offline   Reply With Quote