View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #92
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Why I don't read them

I picked up on this series pretty early.

And I enjoyed the books, until I got to one that described Wrigley Field as if it were in the suburbs - stadium in the middle of a parking lot sea.

Well, it ain't. Wrigley is smack dab in the city. Sidewalks and streets on all four sides. A small parking area for ballplayers & management.

Even a Sox fan would know better.

Anyway, that ruined the books for me. Chicago is not a fictional localilty, and it shouldn't take much effort to get the facts right.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote