View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 04:29 AM   #13
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangell2 View Post
There is a problem with the export catalog. There's no option to select the Title Sort Field just the Title field. Thus you get a whole bunch of books whose title all begin with "The.".

It's a nit I realize but I'd rather not have my listing sorted by "The".
Weird, as I specifically make sure all my titles are correct as the author intended, in the sortfield to, it would be just weird to not have the "the's and "A's" it wouldn't sound right in my head... lol.
Is this something you do with music albums too?, not being rude just intrested
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote