View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 05:51 PM   #4
witeowl
Hopeless Geek
witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color (manual nooter)
Of course. What I mean to have the plugin automatically add a (customizable) tag when the book is added to the reading list and remove it when the book is removed from the list.

What I'm doing right now is adding the tag "-next read" to books I want to read soon to manually create a reading list. This becomes an easy-to-access collection on my reader. Though it's no big deal to do it manually, this plug-in looks like it could nicely automate (and enhance) the process. Obviously the collection on my reader would lack the nice ordering, but we can't have everything.
witeowl is offline   Reply With Quote