View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thafrogggg View Post
Is there any way to have Calibre re-download all my covers? I know that there are quest a few covers that are really low resolution and rather than having to wade through my entire library to find each, I was wondering if I could just have Calibre automatically download them all again.
You can do that as described but it would most likely grab some low resolution covers along the way. Automatically downloading covers is no insurance of quality. You would end up having to wade through your covers anyways.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote