View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #6
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Try fantasticfiction.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by capjap View Post
Is there any possible way to see the publishing date somewhere? I tried "info" but it doesn't list the publication date. I would find that useful when reading books by a certain author.....I like to read them in order. The device will order them correctly if there are only 9 books. Any more than that, and it will list book 10, 11, 12 etc before 1, 2, 3
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote