Thread: Troubleshooting Actual battery life K3 WiFi
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #13
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
I started to use my Kindle 3 on the 12th Oct, and so far charged it *once* (on the 6th Nov.)
It's been on, including Wi-Fi all the time except for 7 hours without Wi-Fi (in an aeroplane) and always left without actively "switching off".
I've downloaded about 100 books solely on Wi-Fi and now it shows (well, I don't know how many "bars", but) about 80% charge.
I've read 4 books and demonstrated it for 10-15 people, with a lot of "show-off" features.
I've bought 15-20 books on the Kindle directly and the rest via PC and/or mailed to it.
Only 3-4 books have been sideloaded.

So, for my part - the battery life is non-complainable
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote