Thread: Kobo vs Nook
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Thanks for all the replies!

Clint, I don't actually go to our local Chapters (our big bookstore, about 25 mins away) very often. I have two little ones and believe me, I have taken them into the bookstore a few times, and I usually leave stressed out! I am actually out in the country, so we don't have a lot of wifi around. If I'm out and about and I want to browse the web, I would just use my phone.

I did do a search about BB syncing, but there seems to be conflicting answers. :/

I don't care at all about page turns. If I said it, I don't know why I did. The difference is milliseconds difference, nothing I would care about.

Kingduct, I guess I can somehow buy books with the Nook in Canada, but I don't know how. I searched for the answer, and some people say yes, and some say no.

The way things stand right now I am leaning towards the Kobo. I haven't actually touched/seen a Nook in person, so that could change. If the Nook came with organization like the softroot, I would like it more.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote