View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:06 AM   #246
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
I have literally stormed through the one quoted here before
It would be naive to expect much from a 9.7" for PDF reading
Extremely naive.

I read in landscape mode, the documents are quite complex and I am happy with it so far.
Scribbling works perfect for me.
I would like to see the above fixed or implemented. If it happens I am going to congratulate myself for betting on this horse and I am going to see what you have to say because you did not give Onyx a chance to prove they can do it. at the beginning I was really revolted by the quality of the M90 and what happened with the users who bought that. But let's face it, the things have changed for good. you have support, feedback (It is OK that Booxtor filters our complains, one voice, trusted an clear will help more that an 1000 choir)

I did not have to do anything to my docs.
Once I learned how to use the zoom between two points tool I was more than OK. I would really appreciate to have tools on the bottom bar (the workflow is not the best) but I can live with that and I am positive that is going to change... I do not need it much since I am mostly scribbling and process the doc later on desktop.
Thx, I understand your position. It seems to work for you. Good!
As far as giving Onyx a chance: that could change with a couple of mouseclicks ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote