View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Hate Black Friday. Hate Xmas shopping. Hate crowds. Hate no parking.

I'm working tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and every day up to 11 Dec, at which time I take three days off to go see the Nutcracker at the Joffrey Ballet, which, IMHO is the only really good thing about the season.
it takes you three says to see the Nutcracker!? boy that's half the ring cycle! you should come to Seattle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
And bah humbug to you too!!!

Interesting so far no one likes to shop that weekend.
I am not particularly keen on shopping under pressure. I don't like to shop with other people for hte most part and hate crowds! I'll be doing big time chores around here as I will have some help. have some fences to fix and gates to install, there's a fair amount I want to have completed before my surgery. I'm sure I'll be going to the hardware store and feed store, but those don't tend to be big black friday destinations. I voted no anyway
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote