View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
Derek87
Connoisseur
Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Derek87 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW3
What do you set your margins to?

hi all,
no flames here, please, i just want to get some insights. i've always set my margins to be as small as possible on all of the Kindles i've used/owned, but do some of you out there use wider margins? if so, why?

one reason i could think of doing that is to avoid any shadows/light cones or reducing the effect of screen gradients upon the text being read... i tried that but after a few moments really missed using the full screen real estate.

thanks for sharing your experiences/preferences!
Derek87 is offline   Reply With Quote