View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #3
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
Sounds like me. Went fine for a while and then, wham! Every time I right clicked the book to drag it, a little pop up box said "Verifying Document" and it stayed stuck there! Couldn't figure it out.

Finally after trying many things, we discovered that if I downloaded the book FIRST and waited until the cover of the book showed up, THEN plugged in my Nook to my computer, I had no problem clicking and dragging it. Why? Have no idea. And to this day if I do it the old way (plugging my Nook in first) I get that stupid "verifying doc" box and it freezes.

Try holding off plugging in your Nook until you are ready to click and drag. Might just work.

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote