View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Some of us would love to be able to change that status on books - or do away with the feature altogether - but we're stuck with it the way it is.

I've accidentally opened books (esp the one right under "see all" on the home screen!), and been forced to delete and re-load it.

Frankly, I'd love an option of deciding whether I want the about-to-transfer books to go at the front, or the back, of the entire holdings.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote