View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 09:23 PM   #20057
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Just finished His Robot Wife: Patience is a Virtue by Wesley Allison. It felt a bit different from the two before it. Certain threads were not tied up quite as neat, and for this reason I feel this was written partly as a springboard to the next installment; surely there will be unpleasant consequences yet to come from events that took place in this one. Without giving away too much, I think it safe to assume that people will tend to raise an eyebrow when they discover an A.I. has violated the first of the Three Laws of Robotics.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote