View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 03:03 AM   #44
BadBilly
Nodding at stupid things
BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, OnePlus 6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, iPad Mini 2, PC
I'd say it depends how close you live to the border or how friendly you are with Canadians. If you can make a weekend trip across the border to pick up a T3 and don't mind the lack of warranty support, sure, do so. If you have Canadian friends or relatives, impose upon their goodwill and get them to buy one and ship it. No worries. If those options aren't available to you, I'd say it's probably time to go with something else. A Kobo, I guess, though the thought makes me shudder, with all the firmware horror stories. Fortunately, I'm on the right side of the border and don't have to make this choice.
BadBilly is offline   Reply With Quote