View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 06:03 AM   #9
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Hmmm, I haven't noticed that on mine. The lighting has been even on mine so far, and I do like the placement of the buttons (even though the width of the edges around the screen do make the gadget less "pretty and sleek" looking as the others).
I'd prefer the buttons to be wider - the thin ridge hurts after a while.

Perhaps the lighting varies from device to device, but mine is clearly uneven at the top, where the eight LEDs cast little blobs of light in the top 2mm or so. The other edges are nothing like as bad, but are still a bit brighter than the rest of the page. But it's the top that's really bad. I do agree that the lighting over the main body of the page is nicely even.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote