View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #8
knauck
root
knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.knauck is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
It would appear that the websites you are wanting to view are not supported by the experimental browser.

Return it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
I would say it's a clear case of a lack of comprehension on OP's part. I see no lies or misinformation or deception on the part of Amazon here.
These sites are compatible with the experimental browser as evidenced by them working on WiFi. If a sales rep sells a product anywhere by touting features it doesn't have, that's the company's problem. Not the individual representative's.

As to the product description saying clearly that you can use 3G with amazon or Wikipedia and also being able to browse the internet on WiFi too...That paragraph should read: "...can connect to amazon store or Wikipedia ONLY with 3G. Experimental Browser unable to access internet over 3G. ", and the product name should say LIMITED 3G, not UNLIMITED...considering how limited it actually is.

I am returning the device, as I have a non 3G model I am happy with. That does not make the issue with Amazon any less aggravating to me.
knauck is offline   Reply With Quote