View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #16221
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Just finished reading The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes. It's a great read that kept me in its grip till the last page. You can't really describe it since it has to be experienced for yourself. A mix of horror and thriller with a time travel twist. Haven't read anything quite like it before. Finished it in one sitting.
I tried to read her Moxyland after hearing her interviewed on a tech podcast I listen to. But, I just couldn't get into it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote