Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:57 AM   #335
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiiinston View Post
I cannot fathom how much I hate the new update, the new set-up on the screen is taking up so much unnecessary space. Is there any way to downgrade at all? I've already tried a factory reset.
Your not alone. At this point in time there is no way back and kobo don't seem to be to concerned about wither people like it or not. Read the jelly bean landed thread amongst others. I will certainly never entertain anything connected with Kobo/Rakuten in the future.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote