View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
there were a couple of active forums but I deleted my bookmarks awhile back. You might google for pandigital forum and see if they turn up. I think they had shut down their download page but you might find something.

There were several updates and there were some custom rom's also.

Know that there were a lot of problems with the unit turning itself on by itself. Some updates were worse and others better, if your's doesn't maybe you would be better off to leave it alone :-)

It was a wonderful little unit.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote