View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #81
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
Artik, I'm afraid I won't be able to modify Sir Alex' physkeyb 0.08 because Sir Alex has never published the source code.
I was able to fork version 0.04 because it was easy to to decompile.

Now both versions (mine and Sir Alex') are simply too far from each other but I will try to decompile 0.08 and I'll see what I can do.

Unfortunately Sir Alex doesn't believe in the open source development model, it would be nice to cooperate in this particular case.
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote