View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:32 AM   #15
SN3AKYf0x
SN3AKYf0x knows the square root of minus one.SN3AKYf0x knows the square root of minus one.SN3AKYf0x knows the square root of minus one.SN3AKYf0x knows the square root of minus one.SN3AKYf0x knows the square root of minus one.SN3AKYf0x knows the square root of minus one.SN3AKYf0x knows the square root of minus one.SN3AKYf0x knows the square root of minus one.SN3AKYf0x knows the square root of minus one.SN3AKYf0x knows the square root of minus one.SN3AKYf0x knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle K5NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
It is indeed ;debugOn => ~usbNetwork => ;debugOff on the K4 (and, yeah, you enter with the 'Enter' virtual key, NOT the 'Done' one) .
I'm up the this virtual enter key thing and for the life of me i cannot figure out what it is or where to find it, to my knowledge my kindle jail broke fine and i managed to update with USBnet fine aswell, but this virtual enter thing is absolutely doing my head in, can someone tell me where to look I've been at this for the past 10 hours just trying to change my screensaver, any help whatsoever would be appreciated.
inb4 its right in front of me and i feel like a idiot
SN3AKYf0x is offline   Reply With Quote