View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #7
jarrahloh
Cageside Chronicles
jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kobo Touch, iPhone
It's true, but Kobo Writing Life has only been open a couple of months and I know they had to update the servers straight away because they had so much demand.

The truth is, the whole 'tax problem' is nowhere as complicated as they try to make it sound. The American system is written like it is wrapped in a million miles of red tape, but the truth is, if you know what to do, it took me all of five minutes to get my own tax number, and Amazon filed it within seven days. And it didn't cost a thing.

If you want more info, let me know.
jarrahloh is offline   Reply With Quote