View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #28
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
KFHD screen clarity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
As some of you know. I have dyslexia so fonts matter alot to me. To be able to distinguish the letters which make it easy it for me to read. Trebuchet does that for me on the KF so I'm happy with my KF. I tried reading with Lucida but I didn't enjoy it as much.
The KFHD has far more screen clarity than the KF1G. Try it at a neighbor's house or at a nearby store.

I use the Georgia font on the KFHD but the Helvetica font is even clearer. On the PW I use the Helvetica font and it is VERY clear especially if you use Level 7 size fonts.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote