View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 10:25 AM   #7
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
There is a choice. View those who share books with each other electronically as thieves and "pirates", or as book fans. People share. It's human nature. When people share books (and music) with me, I value their opinion and enthusiasm far more than I do any advertising. I will borrow a friend's book, read it, and then go out and buy more of that author's work.

Why criminalize free advertising and exposure? If you want to end e-book "piracy", stop calling it "piracy".
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote