View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #248
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
For those who might be interested, Roger Zelazny's Chronicles of Amber series has just been released on Audible. Two different readers, neither of whom I know, but both experienced readers.

The tough part for me is that I'm saving up Audible credits right now to be able to buy the full Liaden Universe series when it releases in September, so I have no spare credits to use on these.
Yep, I saw that. Wil Wheaton is a very good reader, I really liked his narration of Red Shirt. I haven't tried the other yet. I've put all 10 books into my wish list, along with a few of the Brust books that just came out as audiobooks, so all in all, a good week for audiobooks.

My normal method is to put books in my wishlist, then when I'm nearing the end of the book that I'm currently listening to, I grab a couple of books off the wish list.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote