View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
shull
shull began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Paperless Book store

How would you all feel about having a book shop that only does digital e-books in in their book store, and no paper books ?

And also what if you could also have some of this:

- being able to pop in and use their local store, iPad devices as book readers.

- browse book cover images on the shelfs, with codes on them, which you can scan and download with your store iPad device.

- they would probably only allow you to use the iPad while you are in the store

- download the book you want to read, straight away on the iPad.
> and get a 30% discount of the e-book for buying in their store.

- have a personal account with the store, so when you come back, you can have access to all your previously downloaded books.

- and if you do want to take the downloaded book home or copy it to your own personal e-book reader - you would maybe pay a fraction of the original discounted price
> which still means LESS than you would pay, if buying the e-book yourself online at home.

- a very good coffee shop inside the store, eg. Starbucks/ Costa/ Nero, or some other good coffee right there under your nose in the store
(discounts on coffee too )

ohhhh, such a shop would be a dream for me, as it would be so much nicer sitting in a book shop with an iPad reading my fav book, drinking a great cup of coffee…..ahhhhh me time……ough and ending up reading the book cheaper too !

what do you think ? would you be happy to use such a store, instead of a paper book store ?

….. think about the Environment also - considering you use digital books, and NO paper ones !

Let me know what you think about such an idea.
Any constructive criticism is much appreciated.
shull is offline   Reply With Quote