View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #25
JD78
Connoisseur
JD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notes

Device: None
Here are mine:

Accuweather - I tested this and the Weather Channel app and liked this much better. I like how it puts the current temp in the notification bar and the app icon looks nice in the Carousel.

Tapatalk - great forum app.

Atari's Greatest Hits - The closest thing we are going to get to a time machine!

Pulse - I love that this was a "core" app as it was one of my favorite and most used apps on both my phone and iPad.

Sketchbook Mobile- Cool art app (FREE Today). I'm not an artist book it's so easy to use and has a good feature set.

Also, not necessarily favorite apps, but I like how some apps aren't square or don't have the square background because they look even better in the Carousel (i.e. Accuweather, Solitaire, and Fandango).
JD78 is offline   Reply With Quote