View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 07:16 PM   #9
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Oh THANK YOU for this thread!! I just bought The Exorcist & Legion from the Sony Store. Squee!!

I really loved the Haunting of Hill House. When I was a kid the movie scared the living bejeepers out of me. I watched it recently and the hubby just laughed. It doesn't have the same effect as watching it as a 13 year old, in a big house, in the dark (alone hehehe), at 2am as watching it on a bright sunny Sunday afternoon. Nope. Not the same thing at all. LOL

I enjoyed Rosemary's Baby. I don't know if I'd call it scary. I found myself watching the movie as I was reading it. It was one of the first books I read that the movie followed almost exactly. I was quite impressed. It's creepy & a good read but I don't know if I'd say scary.

I'm such a Halloween geek I got married on Halloween. In a black dress of course. White was not allowed!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote