View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 08:10 AM   #3
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgebell View Post
Hello, everyone this is my first post. Help! I need a battery for my entourage Pocket Edge. Where do I go. I got 4 more weeks left on the warranty.
Unless something drastic has happened to your battery - you'd know about that - it is unlikely that your battery has just died.

Does your PE work when plugged into the mains?

If not have you checked the output of the mains power/charger unit? Use a test meter - you should get 12v with the negative being the barrel of the plug and the positive being the centre hole (use a straightened paper clip to make contact).

If the mains unit is faulty then buy another one - search this forum for information.

If the mains unit is OK and the PE doesn't work when plugged in you have a bigger problem than a faulty battery.

One other thing - you are using the power socket to charge the unit and not the headphone socket - just asking.

Last edited by ivanjt; 10-03-2011 at 08:13 AM.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote