View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 03:54 AM   #217
JimStar
Enthusiast
JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kyobo eReader, Sony PRS-950, PocketBook Pro 902, PocketBook 360
rkomar
But we talk about PocketBook in this branch, so all these complaints are to PB and they all fit to PB.
PRS-505 may have its copmlaints in another branch, and of course it can have some same problems.
Otherwise - we can say that "none is guilty bacause it is library problem". This will be a demagogy. Because things are as follows: you (not rkomar, just "you" ) sell device, you install in this device a defective library, you have a profit from sells, so - YOU is responsible for that defect because after you install defective library in production version - this is defect of device that you sell. Correct behavior: if you do not have hormal library - get a good programmers team and made it yourself, and only then sell it.

Yesterday I looked in a sources of CoolReader: after disorder- and bugs-nightmare of FBReader, CoolReader sources leave a very, very good impression. I am very pleased to investigate them, my compliments to clever russian programmer that creates it. I'm trying to port it in that moment... Can not promise (all my time is consumed with my main work), but I try...
JimStar is offline   Reply With Quote