View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 06:09 PM   #5
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelliedn View Post
That is EXACTLY the problem! Both the books I can't read are Adobe PDF books! So I have to delete my epub books off to read one of them then?
Unfortunately, yes, you will have to delete the library EPUB books off your ereader in order to read the library PDF books. It's an either / or situation. You can't have both library EPUBs and PDFs on your reader at the same time.

However, you do not have to delete ALL of your EPUBs, just the library ones. Your non-library EPUBs and PDFs can coexist happily together on your ereader.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote