View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 08:43 PM   #35
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by skb View Post
I've been really put off by the price of the Traveller. When their line of writers was first developed, I was totally going to get one. But honestly, I just can't justify $500+ for a typewriter.

And, sadly, my Neo has popped its clogs (some kind of electronic dementia - it thinks it's been reset and then the "memories" are wiped). So, after long and faithful service, it's done. I would buy another one but with exchange rates etc, it makes it a risky proposition if it doesn't work.

I am sad.

Please see the other thread, where I responded (finally!) to your question about my experiences with the original FreeWrite.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote