View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 10:57 AM   #13
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
IIRC, last time it warned many times before stopping working. The only problem arose with people who hadn't used it in a long time. If you run it regularly, there won't be a problem. You can always download and run the update manually if you wish to do so.
Manually? From within the app? I can't see anywhere to check for new updates or such thing now. You mean a brand new download? I would have to delete the program first for that?
I really don't want to mess up my system, I am not good in fixing things like that at all. I mean system in how I get my books to calibre that is.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote