View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 07:11 PM   #13
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by carandol View Post
Page number and total would do me fine! Especially if it's accurate, unlike the current Mobipocket one, has an ever-receding final page. Nothing worse than reading in bed and thinking "I'll just finish this book before I go to sleep" only to have the last page recede ahead of your page turning!
odd.. usually (with big books especially) with mobipocket the actual page count turns out to be lower than first reported (i recently read Stephenson's Quicksilver in .mobi, and that lost almost 25 pages when i got to page 940)
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote